DeLaval InService™ Remote awarded silver medal for innovations by the EuroTier organisers DLG
Stockholm, September 26, 2014. DeLaval InService™ Remote was awarded the silver medal for innovations by DLG, for its contribution to bringing technology to the forefront in the dairy industry. Criteria for selection included significant features such as optimising labour management, facilitating work safety and driving down energy costs.
The system monitors milking solution equipment remotely, ensuring optimal performance and productivity – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Enabling farmers to manage their dairy operations from their smart phone at a moment’s notice.
“We are proud that DeLaval InService™ Remote is recognised by DLG and it shows that we are on the right track with our innovations. DeLaval InService™ Remote supports our customers in their efforts of increasing throughput and yield while keeping udder health under good control. All of this greatly impacts our customers’ profitability, says Peter Jidesjö, Vice-President, Portfolio Services and Original Parts”.
EuroTier is the largest innovations marketplace of the European and world market for machinery, installations and farm inputs for professional animal husbandry. This was underscored by the 270 innovations submitted by altogether 156 exhibitors from 19 countries to the EuroTier organizer DLG (Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft – German Agricultural Society).
DeLaval InService™ Remote features:
- Sensors at the farm monitor critical equipment 24/7
- Data is transferred to a cloud service
- Accessible via web portal with desktop, tablet or smart phone
- Any indication of decreasing performance or incorrect values in for example pulsation or vacuum level will be flagged as pushed alarms and/or notifications.
- The system measures and calculates alarms for corrective action on the farm to keep optimal milking standards
- Can lead to better udder health
- Reduces medical and veterinary costs on herds when the pulsation and vacuum is always optimized.
- InService™ Remote will be modular and possible to upgrade with more sensors over time.
EuroTier 2014 visitors are invited to see milking excellence in action at the DeLaval booth. The company’s participation at the event in Hanover, Germany, November 11 – 14, will be a gathering where dairy farmers will be able to meet some of the world’s most passionate dairy experts and explore ways to get more out of their operations. DeLaval will be in Hall 27, stand H39.
For more information and/or interviews:
Kristina Hunter Nilsson
Manager External Communications
+46 72 5099992
DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which make sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. Our solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day.
DeLaval was founded more than 130 years ago in Sweden, when the visionary Gustaf de Laval patented the cream separator. Today, DeLaval has 4,500 employees and operates in more than 100 markets. DeLaval, alongside Tetra Pak and Sidel, is part of the Tetra Laval Group. See more at www.delaval.com.